MACA’s Next Step Program offers college-level courses taken on the MACA campus during the MACA school day. These courses count toward high school requirements while also providing college credit through Lancaster Bible College. These credits may be transferred to other colleges and universities according to each college’s transfer process. Students eligible to enroll in these courses must be MACA seniors with a GPA of 2.50 or higher on a 4.00 scale.
MACA’s Next Step program offers great opportunities to our seniors and moves MACA’s academics to the next level. If you have any questions about the program, please contact Dr. Lori Sefton, Academic Dean at the school office (410-489-4321) or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
A dual-enrollment opportunity that brings college courses to the MACA campus.
- Allows students to take college-level courses during their school day.
- Students start college transcripts while still in high school which puts them ahead when they get to college.
- Prices for these courses range from $200 for three credits to $279 for four credit. MACA’s college courses offer great savings.
- These credits may be transferred to other colleges and universities according to each college’s transfer process.
- While these courses meet the college-level curriculum, student learning outcomes, assessment stipulations and class time requirements of our partner colleges, they do so while being taught by experienced Christian educators who have met the rigorous approval requirements to be named Adjunct Professors.