Mount Airy Christian Academy is seeking to fill the following position:
Information Technology Director/Computer Science Teacher
- Mount Airy Christian Academy is seeking a(n)…
- Dedicated, resourceful and goal-driven professional educator with a solid commitment to the academic, physical, social, and spiritual growth and development of every student.
- Born Again Christian who knows the Lord Jesus Christ as Savior (John 3:3, 1 Peter 1:23).
- Expert in the field of technology, computer science, and infrastructure.
- Lifelong learner with a desire to develop as a professional.
- Requirements for application
- Bachelor’s degree with sufficient experience and educational credits to teach computer science and oversee IT functions.
- Commitment as a follower of Christ and agreement with Mount Airy Bible Church’s Statement of Faith.
- Must be willing to obtain ACSI certification.
- Prefered credentials for application
- Master’s degree in the field of technology, in education, or 15 graduate credit hours in technology.
- Teacher certification.
- ACSI certification.
- Five years teaching experience.
- Five years experience with technology infrastructure.
- Duties and Skills
- The information technology director is responsible for the overall planning, organizing, and execution of all IT functions. This includes directing all IT operations to meet school needs as well as the support and maintenance of existing applications and development of new technical solutions.
- All employees of Mount Airy Christian Academy are models of Christian conduct and dedicated disciplemakers.
- Develop and deliver learning plans that facilitate individualized instruction to each student by promoting interactive learning as a full time teacher.
- Collaborate with other teachers, parents and stakeholders and participate in regular meetings and staff duties outlined in the MACA Staff Handbook.
If interested in applying for this position, please submit a resume and cover letter to email@example.com