The School Board exists for the purpose of oversight, encouragement, general support and decision making for Mount Airy Christian Academy (MACA).
To contact the school board, email email@example.com
Mike Soulen – Chairman of the Board
Steve Cissel – Secretary
The following are the core values of the School Board:
- We believe that every student is a unique creation of God with potential in Christ
- Parents are entrusted with the education of their children and we serve to assist them with that God-given job
- God is our ultimate authority and the basis for all knowledge and actions shall be the Bible
- Christ shall be at the center of all we do and say, and students shall be pointed toward Him at all times
- Through love and discipline, with the goal of a changed heart, we will work to develop each student’s character
- A personal relationship with Christ and the development of biblical worldview are preeminent for each student
- Academic instruction shall be age appropriate, effective and constantly improving
- The learning process shall be sequential and systematic
- Our faculty members and staff shall all be born-again Christians with a desire to serve God through loving and serving the students and each other
As a ministry of Mount Airy Bible Church (MABC), MACA is under the authority of the Elder Board. The Elder Board established the School Board to provide the necessary leadership, vision and policy framework to guide MACA in its ongoing operations, development and growth. The Elder Board authorizes the School Board to take any and all action necessary to fulfill such purposes. While all decisions of the School Board shall be considered final, the Elder Board reserves the right to review any decision of the School Board it deems necessary. Just as the School Boards serves under the Elder Board, the School Administrator serves under the authority of the School Board.